Monday, October 30, 2006

Indian team on their way to world cup 2007

Indian team is on their way to world cup. And they are performing very well thanks for Chappel without whom our team couldn’t come to this great stage that we cant even beat Holland or Kenya for that matter. And add to that great leader Dravid

What the players of Indian team think?


  • * Sehwag – Well on my day i can be match winner but the problem is that my day will come only 3 or 4 days in a year.

  • * Sachin – Well who cares to win. I have to hang in the team until i get 50 centuries. Oh these Mcgrath is not making my path easy. Shit now I am afraid to face him.

  • * Dravid – My job is to make a 50 that’s all.

  • * Yuvraj – When i reach a stage where i think i will get out of the team i will score a 50 thats all…

  • * Kaif – I will get 20 or 30 occasionally don’t ask more from me.

  • * Raina – hmm I have to score some runs unless I will be out of the team.

  • * Dhoni – I want to play for India yaar. But this coach is not giving me opportunity.

  • * Pathan – Do u know I bowled really well when I came to team. Now I forgot how to bowl .Never mind i made it to the team. I have to hang around for some time.

  • * Agarkar – ya right u know i am not going to win matches.

  • * Patel – Well I can bowl good overs when the batsman is out of form. Seriously.

  • * Harbajan – I will bowl my 10 overs.

  • * Sreesanth – Well i have to stare at the batsman all the time. May be they will feel sympathy and give me wicket.

  • * Coach Chappel – Well Australian team management asked me to take the job of Indian team coach and make them a team of no use. Otherwise they may become a good team. I hope I am doing my job well since nowadays India is not winning and I am getting paid. The idea of sending Saurav out of the team also worked

  • * Saurav- I will make a come back

  • * Fans- India will certainly win world cup (but how?)


Hey don’t ask me that question how India will win world cup. But since i am an Indian and very patriotic how can i feel Indian team is bad. So i pray that some miracle happens and Indian team will world cup.

Pray for Indian team guys, may be that will help

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like your prayer has paid some dividents and the Indian team now start winnings. Well we doesn't know whats next in Indian Cricket.

Jaihind.