Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Secret behind Rajini's Fair complexion-Digital skin grafting

If you have watched Sivaji..You have observed the fair complexion of Rajinikanth in the song Oru koodai Sunlight.Everyone thought it was make-up that made Superstar Rajinikanth look like a European in that song, but the secret is something else

We used cutting edge grafting technology and it was Shankar's brain child," revealed the film's cinematographer KV Anand. "For the first time grafting technology has been used for an Indian film which was made possible by a Chennai based company Indian Arts who had worked in Shankar's earlier films," he said. One of the dancers, Jacky, was chosen by Shankar and Rajini's skin tone was matched with her's. The six and a half minute song was shot in Spain.


Each shot of Rajni's in the song was once again shot with Jacky and was sent to Indian Arts. Since the lighting varies in indoor and outdoor, to match the skin tone, expressions, lip and body movements of the two was a challenging task," explained Anand. A total of 6700 frames were been for post production. Rajinikanth himself was amazed after watching the song.
Super Star Rajini's European complexion in the film 'Sivaji - The Boss'

"It has taken 25 dedicated CG technicians almost a year to achieve this 6 ? min. feat."









now take a look at these pictures and videos





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are approximately 200 pounds on every page. But definitively I bring about this location selling them for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices for the shoes were approximately 200 bucks on every page. But definitively I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are all over 310 pounds on every page. But completely I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were about 250 pounds on every page. But for all I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?