Thursday, April 05, 2007

How To Get Out Of Trouble

Two guys are sitting at the bar when one turns to the other and says, “Shit man, I’m in trouble. If my wife catches me drunk once more, I am in deep shit.”

The other guy replies, “Don’t worry about it. Have another drink and let me tell you the solution to your problems. This is what you do: first, have another drink. Second, when you get home, take off all your clothes, climb into bed and starting performing oral sex on your wife.”

So the first guy has another drink and then stumbles home with this guys advice in mind.

When he gets home, he takes off all his clothes, climbs into bed and starts “going to town” on his wife. She is loving it! She is moaning and groaning, grabbing his hair and going nuts. After about fifteen minutes of this, he stops, gets out of bed and goes to take a shower.

As he enters the shower, his wife is exiting the bathroom. Stunned, the guy yelps out loud and says, “what the hell are you doing here?”

His wife replied, “Hush! You’ll wake up my mother.”

0 comments: